Sandpoint Furniture was established in 1945 on Cedar Street in downtown Sandpoint. It was purchased in 1984 by the current senior partners comprised of Dale Jeffres, Dwight Sheffler, and Mike Gunter. All are 3rd generation hometown guys that attended school and played sports together at Sandpoint High School.
Since 1984 Sandpoint Furniture has added Carpet One Floor & Home and most recently the beautiful Selkirk Glass & Cabinet shop. The Sandpoint Furniture Clearance Center was also a recent addition to our home design campus called the Ponderay Design Center. With a new 25,000 sq. ft. distribution center, the campus includes more than 83,000 sq. ft. dedicated to beautiful home interiors. Our designers and knowledgeable staff have the expertise to take your new construction or remodeling project from blueprint to completion. We offer good old-fashioned hometown service and competitive pricing made possible through our membership in Carpet One, Pacific Furniture Dealers, and Furniture Leaders. Visit us at the Ponderay Design Center and Prepare to Be Inspired!
Meet The Senior Partners & Spouses
Left to right:
- Mike & Karen Gunter
- Dale & Vicki Jeffres
- Dwight & Pam Sheffler
Meet The Second Generation
Left to right:
- John Darling – Manager of Carpet One Floor & Home
- Clint Gunter – Manager of Sandpoint Furniture
- Carmin Sheffler – Buyer and Merchandiser for Sandpoint Furniture
- Eric Jeffres – Manager of Selkirk Glass and Cabinets and The Ponderay Events Center
- Ross Granier – Chief Financial Officer
- Nathan Jeffres – Manager of the Sandpoint Furniture Clearance Center